Meet The Photographer
Hey there! Welcome to my site. I am a photographer in the Boise ID and surrounding area specializing in families, portraits, maternity, newborn, engagements and special events.
My love for photography started when I was ten years old and my dad converted our family laundry room into a dark room for developing black & white film. In addition to taking our own photographs around the yard, we dug out some old negatives of my mom and her five siblings and spent the summer evenings cramped in that little laundry room making the images come to life.
Although many years have passed since my time spent in pitch black, enlarging negatives on top of the washing machine, it is clear to me that this is when it all started. This is when I began to see photography as a precious way to capture memories and to look back in nostalgia of times past. It is when I began to love the process of creating images and presenting them to the people who will cherish them as memories.
I love portrait and family photography because of the ability for it to not just capture images, but memories. Those tiny newborn feet, the look exchanged between a newly engaged couple, the laughter shared between siblings. As time moves on, a photograph captures these moments and freezes them for years to come.
As a photographer, I would be honored to capture your memories. Please contact me today for information about booking and prices.
FUN FACTS ABOUT NATALIE
I have been married to my love, Brian, for 4 1/2 years.
2. Our baby boy, Asher, was born July 23, 2019. We are in love!
3. For my first job I worked at Baskin Robbins and I still have a major ice cream addiction.
4. We have two pups, Cooper, our Border Collie, Old English Sheepdog mix, and Jubilee our Australian Shepherd. (They are a little protective of Asher.)
5. I love to ski. I switched to snowboarding during high school and college, but switched back to skiing a year after Brian and I were married.
6. I L-O-V-E the mountains
7. I love to cook. It’s so fun to throw a bunch of ingredients into a pot and have it meld together into something delicious. Mmmhmmm.
8. I often make up my own figures of speech. My husband keeps a list of them for fun.
9. I love math and can nerd out on spreadsheets and excel formulas for hours.
10. My favorite morning drink is a toss up between a London Fog, Chai Tea, and Vanilla Lattes